Blas Ibañez 8 bajo
30510 · Yecla (Murcia)
+34 607 24 52 06
Typical festival in Yecla "San Isidro"
It takes place the second of weekend of May
Do not miss it.
968-795-814 / 607-245-206
The city - Yecla
Studying in the Spain is an awesome experience, but it’s more than just that – it’s the perfect opportunity for your Spanish to flourish. Grafton School never forgets this, so we have designed an immersion program for you to be emerged 100% in the Spanish language and culture.
Read more about it. http://www.murciaturistica.es/es/yecla/
- The airport in Alicante is currently the sixth largest one in Spain, which has continuously been growing in size over the past years. In March 2011, the airport got a new brand terminal building replacing the two old terminals.
It is placed 15 minutes away from Alicante city centre, where you can get a bus straight from the bus station to the airport and the other way around.
Aim of the immersion program
The main aim of this program is to achieve the total language immersion.
This program is ideal for individuals with a reasonable good level of Spanish, (between A2+ and B1), easy-going, talkative and willing to meet new people and different ways of living.
From our experience, in this kind of program, the students who have a good time are those who are willing to enjoy the locals way of life.
They will discover new ways of living, new food, new habits etc..., a great deal of different experiences that will enrich them. The host family will treat the host as part of the family.
The immesion program is focused on the language immersion, so students will be placed in Spanish families, where the spoken language is Spanish.
As our families are from a small town, they are all very welcoming. As we run a language school in Yecla, we know all our families quite well.
The immersion program gives you the extraordinary opportunity to enjoy the Spanish way of living, culture, food, life style.
We would like our students not only to learn the language but also to live an unforgetable experience.
And believe me, you will.!!!
We can organise the program all year around. The minimum stay is 1 week and the maximun stay is 4 weeks.
Students should always arrive at the weekend as the host family will collect them from the airport or Villena train station.
We can organise groups. Please, ask for group rate and social program.
Social program - Spanish in Yecla
Recommendation: "San Isidro" Fun is assured!.
Which takes place the second of weekend of May.
The price includes:
- Spanish coordinator and 24h service
- Homestay with single or double room and fullboard during the stay
- Laundry (once a week) not ironing included
- Airport transfer included (only from Valencia, Murcia and Alicante airports) or from Villena train station)
- Emergency numbers during the stay
- One night a week, night out to meet friends.
The price does not incluye:
- Flight fares NOT included
- Special diet
- Activities or excursions arranged specially for the student
- Pocket money
- Eat out or dinner out