1. Sleepiness Causes Accidents.
2. Sleep Loss Dumbs You Down
¿Te ha gustado el artículo? Compártelo:
3. Sleep Deprivation Can Lead to Serious Health ProblemsSleep disorders and chronic sleep loss can put you at risk for:
4. Lack of Sleep Kills Sex Drive
5. Sleepiness Is Depressing
6. Lack of Sleep Ages Your Skin
7. Sleepiness Makes You Forgetful
8. Losing Sleep Can Make You Gain Weight
9. Lack of Sleep May Increase Risk of Death
10. Sleep Loss Impairs Judgment, Especially About Sleep
Is it a sleep disorder?
Do you. . .
If you answered “yes” to any of the previous questions, you may have a sleep disorder.
Common signs and symptoms of insomnia include:
Putting a stop to the problem of sleepless nights
Insomnia takes a toll on your energy, mood, and ability to function during the day. But you don’t have to put up with insomnia. Simple changes to your lifestyle and daily habits can end sleepless nights.
Siguénos en Twitter @graftonschool
Enjoy your time with Grafton school